How to Earn money from BHIM App? : BHIM App Registration, Send Money and Receive Money
Do you want to know How to earn money from BHIM App? If yes. you read this article to earn money. After the launching of the Jio 4G network, the digital market in India is growing rapidly.
According to the Indian Prime minister Shri Narendra Modi, “Digital Kranti” is a great opportunity for Indians. Nowadays technology is entering every sector and people are benefited.
Due to technology, works are becoming easier and a lot of time is saved. Today so many websites and apps provide online services to ease your life. You can book the ticket for movies, hotel rooms, do online transactions, booking cabs for transportations, etc. These online services are now a part of our life.
How to earn money from BHIM App
As you know, a lot of online apps are available for transactions. Those apps are time-saving and most useful in our life. In this article, we are discussed about Bhim App by using this you can earn money. Read this article for detailed information.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a Unified Payment Interface (UPI) based payment application. BHIM stands for Bharat Interface For Money. India Prime minister Shri Narendra Modi was launched on 30 December 2016. It is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and operated by the Indian Government.
How to registered on BHIM App
By using this app you can directly send or receive money from your bank account. It is very easy to use for a layman. For using this app you follow the below simple steps.
- Open your Google Playstore or Apple AppStore and download and install BHIM App.
- After installing open this BHIM App and choose your language and click on proceed.
- Now you choose your Sim card which is registered with your bank account. This app verifies you by sending an SMS.
- After successful verification, You have been asked to enter the four-digit PIN for security purposes. You will use this PIN code when you log in with this application.
Now your BHIM app registration is completed and the next step is to link your bank account with BHIM App.
After signup in BHIM UPI App, you will get a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). This Virtual Payment Address is used for receiving payments from others without giving them your Bank account and IFSC code details. This Virtual Payment Address (VPA) id is also known as Unified Payment Interface (UPI) id. You have an option to create your UPI id according to your name, mail id, phone number.
If you want to send money to others you can send it through his UPI id or you have an option to send money by entering its bank details. You can make a transaction by scanning the QR code of the receiver.
After completion of bank account linking with this app, you can easily do your online transactions like Online recharge, DTH recharge, ticket booking, Send and receive money, etc.
How to send money from BHIM App
It is very easy to send money by using this BHIM app. No extra qualifications are not needed. But fast you link your account with this app by following these easy steps.
How to Set BHIM UPI PIN
- Fast login with this BHIM app by entering your four-digit login PIN code
- Click on Add Bank Account option.
- On the next page, you will choose your Bank Name. after that App collects your Bank account information with help of your registered mobile number linked to your bank.
- After fetching your bank detail, the app will be asked you to enter the last 6 digits of your Debit card (ATM Card) number which is printed on your card.
- Also, enter the expiry date of the debit card
- Now you again prompted for a 6 digit security PIN called UPI Pin. It will be needed for any transactions on BHIM UPI App.
Now your bank account is successfully linked with BHIM App. Please always keep your App login password and UPI Pin in secret. If someone found those Pin may be misused it.
How to send money by using BHIM UPI App
Follow these below steps for sending money from BHIM App
- You will get three options for sending money. Those options are Send Money, Request Money, and scan.
- Click on send option for sending money. Now enter the receiver Virtual Payment Address (VPA) or UPI id there.
- You can also send money by entering the Bank account details and the IFSC code of the receiver or registered BHIM App mobile number.
- In the next step, enter your amount, then click on next and enter your UPI Pin to send money. (If you have added multiple accounts, you may select a bank account from which you want to send money otherwise you pay directly from your default set bank account).
- You can send it by scanning the receiver’s BHIM App QR code, and other steps are the same as above.
Now we discuss how to earn money from BHIM App?
As you know it is a payment app or money transaction app. For promoting cashless transactions NPCI announces cashback for its users. Its user may get up to Rs.1000 cashback per month from this BHIM App. You will get a cashback of Rs. 51 for your first transactions. It’s called a welcome gift.
You can earn money from BHIM App by referring to others. For referring to this app follow the below steps.
- Open BHIM App and Go to the home page
- On the home page menu, you get Refer a friend option
- Select this option and send an invite to link to your group.
- After a successful transaction using your referral link, you will get a referral amount
By referring to this BHIM app and making a cashless payment you can earn up to Rs.500 per month.
I think this article will help you and you know how to earn money from BHIM App. You make some extra stuff by using this UPI-based BHIM App. You can send money using the BHIM app. If you have any questions please comment and spread this idea on the web.
Other articles you can read
- How To Fix Android Mobile Network Problems | Tricks To Solve Network Problems In Android Mobile
- Battlegrounds Mobile India | Battlegrounds Mobile India Update: New Features,
- When TikTok Will Launch In India | TickTock Comeback Strategy To India?
- How to apply for Google Pay Loan: How to avail of Google Pay Loan in 2021