Nothing Ear 1 features | Nothing Ear (1) pros and cons : Should you buy it?
Hi Readers, in this article we review on Nothing. Wait Nothing means Ex OnePlus Co-founder Carl Pei’s Owned brand Nothing. This brand will launch its own Nothing ear 1 earbud in July. It sounds odd when someone says give me Nothing Earbuds. But it is real Nothing will be a big brand in the future headed by Carl Pei. Nothing ear 1 earbuds will be launch on 27th July 2021 in India.
Also, read: Realme Watch 2 Pro Review | Realme Watch 2 Pro India Pricing
Last year co-founder of OnePlus Carl Pei left OnePlus and registered a new venture named Nothing, it is a London-based consumer technology company. Nothing brand arranges funds from big tech giants like Google ventures, Tony Fadell (iPod inventor), Mr.Kevin Lin (Twitch co-founder), Casey Neistat (YouTuber), and Steve Huffman (Reddit CEO) as investors. This year Carl Pei brings a new smart device with Nothing branding.
Also, read: Jio Phone Next | Jio Phone Next Price and Specifications | Jio Phone Next Launch Date In India
In a press release, Carl Pei says, “Nothing’s mission is to remove barriers between people and technology to create a seamless digital future,”. He also added with his statement “We believe that the best technology is beautiful, yet natural and intuitive to use. When sufficiently advanced, it should fade into the background and feel like nothing.”
Carl Pei gives a hint that Nothing brand will be introduced new Smart and IoT devices in every category. Nothing will be focused on new design and seamless technology. So that Nothing will reach very users.
Nothing Ear 1
Nothing Ear 1 is truly wireless earbuds. It will be launched globally and as well as in India on 27th July 2021. By partnership with Flipkart Nothing aims to reach a deeper corner of India with Nothing Ear 1.
Nothing Ear 1 has included top-notch features and especially active noise cancellation. It has also three (3 Nos.) of Mic. The important thing about this Nothing Ear 1 earbud is its design. Nothing makes the partnership with a Swedish-based company Teenage Engineering. This is the best industrial design company. This company design Nothing Ear 1 with a long-term design and include modern technology on it. You will get Seamless connectivity features with this device.
Also, read: iQOO 8 Pro Review India Launch, Price, Full Specifications
Nothing Ear 1 feature
Nothing Ear 1 has several features that make it unique. It has come with a dedicated app called Ear 1 where you can modify its Nothing Ear 1 earbuds features. It is available both in the Android & iOS stores. Some unique features of Ear 1 earbuds.
- It comes with a transparent plastic case
- User-friendly Ear 1 app
- Easy to connect with smartphones
- Find my buds
- 3 mic for noise cancellation
- You can personalize the sound and Noise cancellation for each bud
- You can set the level of noise cancellation ( Light / Maximum)
- Users can reduce Ambient noise up to 40db
- Users can change the music equalizer
- Users can volume up and down by swiping on its flat surface
- It is a touch-enabled earbud, you can change its sounds by tapping on it.
- It has an 11.6 mm dynamic driver
- 24-hour battery life with ANC and 34 hours of battery life without ANC
- Its carrying case has a 570 mAh inbuilt battery
- Its case supports wireless charging
- IPX4 splash-proof certification
- It supports the latest Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity
- 30 % of battery with 10 minutes of charge
Nothing Ear 1 Cons
- Dual pairing mode is not available yet
- Multi-device pairing is not available yet
- wireless Sound Latency (not perfect for gaming sound)
- The service center is not available yet
Nothing Ear 1 Price in India
Nothing Ear one Price in India will be Rs. 5999.00. It is a special price for Indian consumers. Outside India price of this earbud is 99 pounds, if you converted in Indian currency it will be around Rs.10,000/-. As per the company with this decent amount nothing will reach every corner of India. It will be launched in India on 27th July 2021 at 6.30 PM IST.
Image Credit: Nothing
Nothing’s main focus is on product design and quality. Nothing wants to change the traditional earbuds market with its unique design. Nothing CEO did not disclose anything about their upcoming IoT devices. But at a price point of Rs.5999.00 in the Indian market, it will be a cut-through competition to OPPO Enco and other earbuds categories. If you omit the above cons then it is better than other competitors. Thanks for reading this post.
You can read the below article:
- iQOO 8 Review India Launch, Price, Full Specifications
- Apple adds Gaana, JioSaavn music streaming services to its HomePod mini in India
- Apple iDot : Price, Specifications, and Launch Date