[Exclusive] Purchase OLA S1 Pro Scooter Smartly | Best Method to Purchase OLA Scooter | Why OLA stop OLA S1 Production
How to Purchase OLA Scooter smartly
The electric vehicle manufacturer OLA was recently open its payment window for OLA S1 Pro but lots of people face many problems during their purchase. Some people try to make their payments through the EMI option or using their Debit or Credit Card, but they are failed to make their balance payments. Then How, a customer makes a payment and avoid payment failure at the time of rush. Read this full article to know more about OLA’s payment structure.
Also, read: OLA S1 Pro Vs Simple One E-Scooter detail Comparison: Battery , Range, Price
How to book OLA S1 Pro Scooter?
First of all, you need to book OLA S1 Pro by paying Rs 499.00 and waiting for the second or final payment window open date. Recently on the occasion of Holi, OLA opened payment windows and charged full payment, and skipped the Rs 20,000 advanced payment option. As per the report, Now OLA will be charged the full amount and will skip the Rs 20,000 advanced payment windows.
Also,read: Komaki Venice Electric Scooter Launched in India : Komaki Venice Cruise Control, Bluetooth FM, Music, 200 Km range and Best facts to know
How to make payments OLA S1 Pro Scooter?
- OLA S1 Pro Scooter delivery is decided on a first come first serve basis so that your early payment makes you eligible for the first delivery. OLA booking app has four payment options, one is through Debit Card, the second payment method is through your Credit Card and the third method is through Internet banking, and the fourth payment option is paying through EMI / or taking a Loan for buying this scooter. OLA app does not include any UPI payment option for final payment.
- As you know the daily spending limit of POS/E-commerce payments is capped to Rs 50,000 as per RBI but as you know OLA S1 Pro on-road price goes up to Rs.1,40,000/-. So you cant pay the full amount directly from your Debit Card. Although some banks allow this huge transaction. But you may face transaction failure as I faced.
- Payment through Credit Card, if your Credit Card has a limit up to Rs.1,50,000/- you may try but lots of authentication process you may follow. The Credit Card company may call you for authentication for a huge transaction and it takes some time for a successful transaction.
- The best way to make payment for the OLA S1 Pro scooter is you may make payment through using internet banking of your bank. I feel it is easy and first for making online payment for OLA S1 Pro scooter booking. If you have sufficient money in your bank account and you dont want to take the loan you must try internet banking for full payment.
- The last method is taking a loan and payment through the easy EMI option. When you furnish your data and go to the payment section you will get an option payment through EMI. To avail of EMI, you should keep your Aadhar and PAN ready. Mostly IDFC bank and Tata capital are providing loans for OLA S1 Pro. Your CIBIL score must be good for availing loan. So many people complained that the EMI option in the OLA app was failed frequently on 17th and 18th March 2022.
Also, read: Ather 450X Electric Scooter | Ather 450X Price, Specifications, Range, Top Speed
Document need to book OLA S1 Pro
After payment of the balance amount, you need to provide your documents for OLA S1 Pro registration, Scooter delivery address, and claim Fame-II subsidy. Below are the documents that are needed for registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id card
- Electricity Bill
But you must note that, enter your correct details on their database as per your Aadhar card or legal documents.
Also,read: Tesla Model 3 India Launch Delay | Ground Clearance Issues Puts Brakes on Tesla Model 3 Launch | Tesla Model 3 India Price
Why OLA suspended OLA S1 production
As you know at the time of OLA’s launch event, they introduced two variants namely OLA S1 and OLA S1 Pro. But after the 1st phase delivery, they decide to skip the OLA S1. Because the same technology, time, and inventory are used for both of the scooters except the software. If they install OLA S1 Pro software on OLA S1, then there is no difference between OLA S1 and OLA S1 Pro.
So that company decided to stop the OLA S1 production and all booked OLA S1 scooter will automatically upgrade to OLA S1 Pro during final payment. You may note that both models are the same battery, design, and motor.
Also,read: PURE EV EPluto 7G Premium EV Scooter | EPluto 7G Price Range, Images, Colours in India
OLA S1 Pro Delivery issue
Scooter delivery is a very big problem for OLA because OLA’s inefficiency for product delivery is so bad. After completion of the final payment, OLA takes one and half months (1.5 months) for despatching the scooter. Where Simple One is a big competitor of OLA who plans to start delivering their Simple One scooter from the first week of July 2022. OLA needs to improve its delivery issue and after-sales service.
You can purchase OLA S1 Pro smartly and easily by following the above steps and procedures. I covered the topic of how to book an OLA scooter. You can purchase an OLA scooter through a loan and repay it with EMI. OLA electric CEO Mr.Bhavish Aggarwal announced the OLA S1 Pro Price hike on Twitter. OLA S1 Pro Price hike will be effective with the opening of the next payment window. Share with your friends, relatives, and colleagues to aware them. Ask your question by visiting our social media handle and I will answer.
Also,read: Odisha Announces 100% Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicle | Odisha CM Bold Step Towards Zero emission