Hi Readers, in this article, we will be doing a detailed discussion on Realme Narzo 30 5G. Realme recently add a new smartphone to their Narzo category. It is a mid-range 5G android mobile. This is powered by the Mediatek processor.
It seems Realme start to add a Mediatek processor to every segment of their smartphone. Realme Narzo 30 5G made with polycarbonate plastic. It looks like aluminum from a distance, but it is purely made of plastic. The weight of this smartphone is 185 grams and 8.5 mm slim.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Box Content
In this Realme Narzo 30 5G box, you get a big size 18-watt adaptor, a USB C type cable, a transparent TPU case, a sim ejector tool, and some paperwork. That’s it.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Processor
In this segment, Realme uses Mediatek Dimensity 700 SOC, it’s a 7nm chip and based on 64-bit technology. It comes with 7 bands of 5G. After 5G lunch in India, users can use a reliable 5G network with this smartphone. Mediatek Dimensity 700 SOC supports a dual 5G option. Where users can use 5G in their both sim cards.
It’s an ultra-efficient 5G integrated chip. Due to the use of 7nm technology, it can save more power, or it’s called a power efficiency SOC. It will be faster due to 7nm technology. Its architecture is based on Arm Cortex-A76 octa-core CPU it works on 2.2 GHz clock speed. It will be handled high-quality video streaming and gaming. The downloading speed will be better due to the integrated 5G modem.
Ram and Storage of Realme Narzo 30 5G
As of now, Realme brings only one variant in the market, which is 6 GB ram with 128 GB storage (UFS 2.1) capacity, but users can increase its storage capacity up to 1TB. So no need to worry about storage, you can store memorable photos, videos, music, apps, and many more. Ram management of this phone is good. I don’t feel any lag during my testing.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Display
This is having a 6.5 inch Full HD IPS LCD screen with a 90 Hz refresh rate. The screen quality is very good and also a very bright display. Users can choose the screen refresh rate between 60 Hz to 90 Hz. screen to body ratio of this phone is 90.5 %. 180 Hz Touch Sampling Ratio. Its Brightness maximum of 600nits and Color Saturation is 96%.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Camera review
Finally, Now we are in the most searchable section i.e “ what is the camera quality of Realme Narzo 30 5G ”. In this smartphone, Realme adds a triple rear camera module. One is a 48 MP (f 1.8) main camera with nightscape mode, 2 MP depth, and a 2 MP macro camera. On the front side, it has a 16 MP (f 2.1) punch hole camera. It has a dual-tone flashlight.
Image Credit – IT Sambad Low Light outdoor photos
Realme Narzo 30 5G Battery
It has a massive 5000 MHz battery, it supports 18 watts first charging. It takes almost 2 hours for full charging and runs more than a day. The battery heats a little after the continuous playing of games or keeps the camera on for a long time. In the battery department, its performance is good.
Realme Narzo 30 5G features
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- It supports Dual network acceleration, which means it works on both 5G network and WIFI network simultaneously.
- It runs on Realme UI 2.0 and Android 11 out of the box
- It is loaded with all of the sensors that a smartphone need.
- It supports three bands of WIFI ( i.e 2.4GHz | 5.1GHz | 5.8GHz).
- Its supports 5.1 Bluetooth technology
- It has a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- It supported the Active 4G/5G network on both sim cards
Specification of Realme Narzo 30 5G
|Body||Plastic body||Polycarbonate plastic|
|Display||Touchscreen||6.5 inch IPS display with 90 Hz refresh rate|
|Processor||Mediatek||Mediatek Dimensity 700 Octa-Core processor with 7 nm technology|
|Software||Operating system||Android 11 on Realme UI 2.0|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi + 4G + 5G||Yes, Support 7 nos of 5G bands|
|Number of SIMs||2 (Both support 5G)|
|Sim 1 & 2||Nano-SIM||Yes|
|4G/ LTE/ 5G||Dual 5G support|
|Camera||Rear camera||48 MP +2 MP (Macro) + 2 MP (Depth)|
|Front camera||16 “MP infinity O”|
|Battery||5000 mAh||With 18 watts first charging|
|3.5 headphone jack||Yes|
|Memory||Card slot||Available (Upto 1 TB)|
|Internal storage||128 GB|
|Mic||2 nos of Mic||For active noise cancellation|
|Connector||USB type C|
|Features||Side-mounted fingerprint, Nightscape mode, Wifi Calling, and radio|
Realme Narzo 30 5G Price and availability
It is a mid-range phone and comes in the price bracket of Rs. 15,999. It is available on Flipkart and in the Realme store. It is a lower version of Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Pros and cons
- It has a massive 5000 Mhz battery.
- Ram management is good.
- The camera quality is so good
- A future proof 5G technology
- Call quality, wifi calling, and the functions of sensors are very good.
- A complaint regarding its 2 MP Macro and 2 MP depth camera, if Realme add an ultrawide camera option instead of those 2 MP gimmicks.
- Mediatek needs to work with game developers for better gaming.
- Realme included only 18-watt of the charger in the box.
- Body made with Polycarbonate plastic
- Too much bloatware is preinstalled on the phone.
Overall, this phone is a good performer and able to compete with its competitors. But Realme needs to work on the camera and Mediatek also works on its gaming section. In our opinion Realme should lunch a 4 GB ram with 64 GB variants at an affordable rate. Realme Narzo 5G is a better smartphone in the midrange category.
Other articles you can read
- How To Fix Android Mobile Network Problems | Tricks To Solve Network Problems In Android Mobile
- Battlegrounds Mobile India | Battlegrounds Mobile India Update: New Features,
- When TikTok Will Launch In India | TickTock Comeback Strategy To India?
- Realme Watch 2 Pro Review | Realme Watch 2 Pro India Pricing