How to Watch YouTube Picture in Picture mode without Premium subscription
Three ways to Watch Youtube PIP mode without Premium
YouTube Picture In Picture (PIP) mode is very useful when listening to music or watching videos alongside doing other works on your mobile. But as you know without subscribing to YouTube premium, you can not avail of this PIP mode feature. In this article, I am mentioning some tricks that will help you to access the picture in picture (PIP) mode feature without subscribing to YouTube premium.
The first method is watching Youtube PIP mode On Android Devices
If you want to watch YouTube in PiP mode without subscribing to Youtube Premium on an Android device like a smartphone or tablet, then you need to download and install the VLC media player on your android device from Google Playstore. Follow the below steps to watch YouTube in PIP mode.
- Go to YouTube App and play your desired video
- Tap on the Share button of the played video
- You find different apps icon, but you select to play with the VLC option
- Your YouTube video will Play via VLC player and PiP Mode will activate through VLC
By following the above method you can Watch YouTube In PiP Mode Without Premium On Android Devices
The Second method is watching Youtube PIP mode On Computer
If you want to watch YouTube in PIP mode on your computer you need to play your YouTube video on any browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, etc. Follow the below steps to watch the YouTube video in PIP mode on your computer.
- Open your browser and play your desired video
- Double Right-click on played video
- In the context menu, you will find Picture In Picture option
- Click on that and your full video will be converted to Picture In Picture
By following the above steps you can use Picture In Picture mode on your computer without subscribing to Youtube Premium.
Watch YouTube in PiP Mode Without Premium On iOS Devices
Apple iOS users can Watch YouTube in PIP Mode using their iPhone or iPad without subscribing to YouTube Premium. Follow the below steps to access this feature on your iOS devices via the Safari browser.
- Open YouTube on the Safari browser and sign in to the terms of service.
- Play your desired video that you would like to view in Picture in Picture mode.
- Must Enable the full-screen mode. This step is an important one since without enabling the full-screen mode, the PiP trick won’t work.
- Now, swipe up or press the home button (it depend upon which iOS device you’re using).
- Directly exit the Safari browser while the video is still playing in full-screen mode.
- The video will now continue to play in Picture in Picture mode.
Those are the three tricks and by following by this you can watch Youtube Picture in Picture mode without a premium subscription. If this article is knowledgeable for you share this article with your friends and contagious and on Social Media and ask your question on our social media handle, I will answer your question.
Other Articles you may read
- How to Change Drive Letter | How to allocate a Disk Drive in Windows 11, Step by Step
- How to Download Chrome OS Flex and How its Works ?| How to install Chrome OS Flex on laptop Mac and Tablet
- How to Delete Instagram Account | How to Earn Money from Instagram?
- How to watch IPL live for free on Hotstar | Watch ICC men’s T-20 WorldCup 2022 for free on Hotstar